Friday, August 10, 2012

regroup

' This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.' Psalm 118:24
How often do we get up of a morning and see nothing before us but the worries and issues of yesterday. We miss the glorious day with the sun shining and the crispness of the frost on the ground.
We miss the gift that it is, ready to be opened and lived. Indeed, the unfinished business from yesterday may well be with us but what a shame to allow that to blot out the sun(Son) on a new day.

' Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you,love you,savor you. Let me not pass by you in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may for it will not always be so.'  (Mary Jean Irion)
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord