Friday, April 13, 2012

Shine for Jesus

'Christ is risen. he is risen indeed. Alleluia. (APBA)
We have had much time to reflect on the events of Holy Week and Easter, the highs and lows of Jesus life during that period and there should now be a renewed sense of purpose for Jesus.
I came upon a truck that had jack knifed across the road and a couple of anxious drivers attempting to stop the oncoming traffic before there was a greater accident. Getting out of my car I asked was there anything I could do thinking they might ask me to phone for help or stop the traffic, but no, on seeing me walking towards them one of the men rushed over saying. 'You are just what we need right now,pray for us that we get out of this mess quickly!'

What an honour, what a blessing to be recognised as one of Christ's own. What an honour, what a blessing to shine the light for Jesus.

In me Lord, let there be light.
Anne, servant of the Lord.