Friday, March 23, 2012

the scroll of the book

' Then I said, 'Here I am ,in the scroll of the book it is written of me.'Ps 40:7
I stood in the small synagogue in the Nazareth village surrounded by time and history and God thoughts,and there before me was a table and on the table was a scroll, an ancient scroll. As I stared transfixed I had this incredible sense that I was standing on Holy Ground as I saw in reality things I had only previously read and heard of. The scroll was like a time capsule connecting the then and the now.
And I again make that promise to God to continue to do his will, with delight.
Sacred places, sacred spaces, sacred thoughts in the presence of God that warm the heart and affirm the faith. Where are the spaces you find God? Where is your faith affirmed and your heart warmed?
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.