Monday, December 14, 2009

Keep it simple, keep it focused


' Where is the child who has been born King of the Jews?' Matthew 2:2
Its that time of the year when we are all tired, worn out and pushing hard to get to the end of it yet we seem to go to more parties, more celebrations,more farewells, more 'last minute meetings'more.....more........more and by the time Christmas day arrives we somehow cant wait for it to be over. Is that the way to celebrate Christmas? I would be the first to say no, yet am probably the worst at all the above.
During Advent I have reflected a lot along the lines of how I 'do' Christmas........one thing my thinking does is that it draw me closer in thoughts and prayers with God.......

The true meaning of Christmas is always with us, its never changes and will never change, but we can change our attitude, our way of celebrating and more and more I think...keep it simple, keep it focused......focused on Jesus.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne