Monday, November 9, 2009

This is the sign of the covenant


'I have set my bow in the clouds and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me, and you, and every living creature. Genesis 9:13

There it was in a paddock, a bow, stretching from one end of the field to the other in brilliant colour and completeness.
How often do we see a rainbow in its completeness?
Not often....... and when we do it seems to carry more 'weight' in its meaning. It takes your breath away and the only words that come are.......

'wow!' Followed by 'Thank you Lord .' It only took a moment for the head reaction to reach the heart...... I had to stop the car, get out and just soak in the coloured 'words' of Gods promise, his covenant, to all creation.......'Never again will I flood the earth...'
What a wonderful God......a rainbow, a promise.......
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anne