Friday, October 2, 2009

I will bow down toward your holy temple


‘I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and faithfulness.’ Psalm 138:2

Often I am lost for words when I walk in the morning.
.......There is just me,
.......and those I take along in my prayers
.......and God.

And as the last of the night stars fade into the day,

the rising sun comes over the mountain top and colours the day in almost indescribable beauty, draping itself across the valley and paddocks.
.......It warms my heart
.......It stills me
.......It takes my breath away and
.......It takes my words

Leavening me in awe and I want to take my shoes off
.......and slowly
.......quietly
.......beautifully

A song comes into my heart.

The new day is created , new opportunities are opening up ....... I have sung, I have prayed, I have been in the presence of God ....... I am prepared to ‘be’ the gospel ....... and God knows my heart is blessed and I call it my Morning Prayer.

What is your experience of Morning Prayer?

Remember, any place is a good place to pray to God

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.


Anne