Monday, May 1, 2023

Sing to the Lord

 Come into his presence singing Jesus is Lord, Jesus is Lord. (Scripture in Song)

 I woke up to the sound of rain falling on the dry leaves in the garden outside my window and my thoughts immediately went to God and how faithful he is. Rain....life giving water for us and for the earth and I thought of life giving streams of water that flow through our lives from the love of Jesus and how we have that wonderful opportunity, the unique opportunity to flow those life giving  water onto others and I found myself humming, 'Come into his presence singing Jesus is Lord, Jesus is Lord.'  I reflect on my quiet time with Jesus, of his faithfulness and of the people he already knows that  we will encounter today .  I also reflect on the saying: 'those who sing pray twice.' Keep singing and we are constantly praying. Keep singing and we are in his presence always. 

Mane nobiscum Domine - Stay with us Lord.               Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                    Precious gift.