Friday, December 9, 2022

Morning blessings

 May the mind of Christ my Saviour live in me from day to day. TIS 609

As I sat in the sacred space I found myself saying to God the lovely word I had read  that come to mind now and then, these words: : God  Catch me off guard,  surprise me with some blessing, and you know what that blessing was this morning? It was the tiny garden heroes, the butterflies in the sweet smelling Buddleia bush and the busy bees in the flowering ground covers, tiny tiny legs laden with pollen, their treasure for the day. How wonderful it is to see God in the big and the small. How wonderful that what we see draws our thoughts to God. 

            May the peace of God fill your life every single day.  Anne, servant of the Lord.


                                           The Buddleia bush - a delight for the butterflies.