Friday, May 28, 2021

Light is sweet

 Light is sweet; how pleasant to see a new day dawning. Ecclesiastes 11:7

A new day is magical. Its a miracle really and God does it for us day after day after day. and I always pray that I never take this gift for granted. And  so I love to pause and take it in with what it has to  offer and the potential it holds. I was thinking these thoughts, or are they prayers? as I watch the early sun beams run across the lawn and catch a shimmering, dew laden cobweb in its path and it glistened and sparkled  like a diamond necklace. What delight in such a simple image, what magic in its creation.

Lord give me an open heart to find you everywhere, to glimpse the heavens unfold in a bud, and to experience eternity in the smallest act of love (Mother Teresa)

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                             cobwebs glistening like diamond necklaces.

.