Monday, November 23, 2020

Take God with you everywhere

 - .for in him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible. Col 1:16

Little treasures are hidden all around us but are they hidden or do we just not see them. It is so lovely to be blessed by a treasure. I stumbled across one when out walking in the country and the smile on my face broadened with delight. Two small pine cones nuzzled together in the grass and their parent tree had fresh small droplets, small sacs of life, hanging from its soft needles. I think I found more than one treasure on that walk; the pine cones, the tree, the smell of fresh pine needles and God, because without God on my mind I suspect I would not have really found any treasures.

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                  hidden treasures