Monday, December 2, 2019

There are about 5 angels

There is  joy in the presence of angels:  Luke 15;10
Where I take my daily walk I am always blessed by something. On my walk I pass a street library where a home owner has  set up a little 'house like structure' on a pole  on the edge of the path  with second hand books for people to take free of charge, and add to if they have finished a book they would like to give.To my delight the street library had additions yesterday, the first Sunday in Advent. There was a colourful, spiral streamer hanging alongside from a branch of the tree  and on the ground were about 5 angels made of tin, elevated on almost unseen little spikes and a tiny angel above the door of the library. What joy it gave me and to mind came this quote: Let there be little Christmases throughout the year when unexpected acts of kindness bring heavens light to earth. 
May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways.
Anne,servant of the Lord
ADVENT.