Friday, December 13, 2019

Quite beautiful, quite pretty.

(Zaccheus)  - he was trying to see who Jesus was, so he climbed a sycamore tree.  Luke 19:3-4 paraphrased.
So many things in our day can just pass us by if we are unaware. Take the trees for example. When I was out walking I noticed many of the white branched eucalyptus trees are showings areas of pink on their white trunks  and I marvel at that and I wonder.  Its quite beautiful, quite pretty and as the wind blows the leaves, its like the trees are singing and among the thick of leaves the birds join in and I find myself humming  as I go on my way.. Philip Toynbee said: in Tree scrutiny: I stand apart and look; looking I respect almost to the point of love but what I hope to be loving is God; not because he 'made trees,' but because he gives me the power to see them with such intensity and clarity.
May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways.
Anne,servant of the Lord
White trunk eucalyptus trees