Friday, December 21, 2018

love and more love.

O give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever. Psalm 136:1.
I heard a song on the radio and one line in particular has stayed  in my mind and shifted to my heart and the line goes like this: 'Your love goes on forever' Just days out from Christmas and I think of the great love of God to us when he came down from heaven and rested in the manger in Bethlehem that first Christmas. A love that goes on and on through the 'God of life and Lord of love.'  A love that draws a response from us to love  back. In this song the verse goes on to say: (God) All I have I'll give you, everything you see. (me) What have I to give  you? All I have is me.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.
God of life and love