Friday, January 13, 2017

God speakes

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me.  (Sacred song)
I love that oneness, that connection, that God moment when I am out walking and something catches my eye (or is it my Spirit?) and I stop in awe and wonder. Sometimes these 'God moments' spring up expectantly and other times I can see them coming such as watching a sunset or sunrise creeping into the sky, subtle at first with a hint of colour and then grows into a spectacular arena of colour that  speaks to me of God's love; an almost overwhelming love that makes my knees weak and my soul rise up in song!
Joan  Chittester says: Station stops in your day, stops to reflect, stops to see the sacred, stops to enjoy the presence of the moment - station stops - sacred moments - refueling places of God's love that refresh us  and connect us with the one who walks with us always - Jesus Christ.

Sacred pause - spirit filling- God's love