Monday, January 13, 2014

I know why I believe

It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both summer and winter. Psalm 74:17
Sometimes its just the little things that speak to us of God.
A bulging rain drop on the end of a gum leaf, just hanging there.
A tight flower bud, waiting expectantly to burst into a bouquet of beauty.
A small brown wren with a touch of blue coming to his tail, a sign of his impending rich blue to come.
A butterfly, beautifully crafted, a fragile creation of delicate beauty.
Phillip brooks wrote: 'All the world is an utterance of the Almighty. Its countless beauties, its exquisite adaptations all speak to you of Him.'
I like gospel music and one song (sung by Elvis) goes like this:
'When I hear a new born baby cry or touch a leaf, or see the sky, then I know why I believe.'
There is always the sacred presence before us, we just need to take the time to see it.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord
A beautifully crafted spiders nest NT