Monday, May 28, 2012

'All for Jesus. All I am and all I have....' (Christian song)

I saw a man and his wife arrive at church and I instantly recognise him as one of the clients from the Day Hospice I am involved with at another church. I have a lovely friendship with this man  and his wife and he always welcomes me at the Day Hospice with a 'high 5.'  Curious, I asked in my delight at seeing them why they had come to church. His response was 'we wanted  to come and see 'high 5's church.' They stayed for two services and lunch and the special gathering with people with disability that followed. This man had been isolated in community for many years and gradually was 'touching life' again.

How blessed are we that can enable others to come and see....................all for Jesus.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.