Friday, November 4, 2011

All for Jesus

'May the mind of Christ my Saviour live in me from day to day' TIS 609
I looked across the vineyard that had been pruned and was now in lush growth, vibrant, alive and ready to produce fruit. when I look at the seasons of the vineyard and Jesus stories about vineyards I am always filled with hope and assurance.
One of the elderly ladies at the aged care facility Communion service, who has dementia, started in the middle of prayers to softly sing in the most loveliest of voice: 'May the love of Jesus fill me as the waters fill the sea.' What sacred ground we were on as the room seemed to fill with the Spirit of God. What assurance, what hope I was filled with. Season after season in her long life she still comes back to the source of her being and the ability to bring Christ to others.
May the mind of Christ our Saviour live in us always.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne