Monday, April 4, 2011

open their eyes


' I was born blind but now I see.' ( John 9)


How many times do we hear but we don't see. The penny doesn't drop then one day, we suddenly see what we have been hearing. Over and over I kept 'seeing' the face of this blind man as suddenly the revelation hit him...................the man who gave him sight was JESUS, Saviour of the world ................what a spiritual revelation what an epiphany for him.

I think of us all as we set about our day and wonder about the people God will put in our path that are blind, that perhaps hear but don't see. I know that I set about a day with passion and desire, a passion and desire to serve the Lord, to help the blind to see.................to see not just the light of day, but the light of Christ.

We are Christ centred, healing people to a hurting world.....................through Christ we can open the eyes of the blind.

With dignity and integrity I want to add.....................go get them!


Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anne