Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year


' When John pointed out the 'Lamb of God' to the two disciples, they went to Jesus and asked him where he lived. 'Come and see' Jesus answered. It was about four o'clock in the afternoon.John 1:39
Sometimes events in our lives are so clear and so memorable that we can remember the exact hour that they occurred. For John, when he pointed out the 'Lamb of God' it was so important that he even remembered the hour of the day.
Looking back on 2010, some significant events I can pin down to not only the day but also the hour, some I wouldn't want to repeat and others were such blessings. I wonder what 2011 will hold and in reflecting on these things I more and more know of one thing and that is that Jesus, the Lamb of God, will be in the events of my life year after year.

Reflect on your relationship with the 'Lamb of God' and look how he has been by your side in all things.

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne