Friday, October 2, 2026

Receive God's glory

 Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honour and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were  created.  Matthew 17

Have you seen the Glory of the Lord? When where you last stopped in your tracks at something so beautiful that it held your breath? Did you recognise it was God's glory?   I can see it this morning - I can see the Glory of the Lord that surrounds me in my sacred space - the colours are brilliant red, pink, pink and white together, and purple, displayed on the large azalia bushes, and at their feet are masses of  blue for-get-me-not flowers just to remind me of God's love.

I read these words: 'Let us seek and find the small joys that are the hundreds and thousands  scattered colourfully on the lives of our day.'  There in lies the Glory of the Lord.

May the God of life bless you  and keep you today and always.  Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                  The Glory of the Lord
.