One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek; that I may dewll in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord. Psalm 27:4
Sometimes the best things in life are those nearest to us. The crispness of the morning frost letting us know we are alive; the frozen dew drops on the tips of a leaf, hanging,suspended, paused, frozen in the moment; the weak sunlight pushing through the fog creating those moments of haunting beauty; the Daphne at the front door that really knows how to charm with its deep, sweet perfume that takes you back in time to grandma's garden; a day ahead prayed in and over, full of challenges and promises, adventure and delights, hand in hand with your best friend, Jesus. Robert Louis Stevenson said: 'The best things are the nearest, the breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at hand and the path of God before you.'
As you bless me with light at the sunrises rising,shine on me now with love. Anne, servant of the Lord.
The Daphne takes me back in time