Friday, October 20, 2023

Gather me in Lord.

 May the Lord cause you to flourish. Psalm 115:14

Just sitting in the sacred space and pondering the beauty of God in his creative work in the garden thinking - what a paint palate he must have - pinks, and yellow and red and blue and green and all in variants of their colours.  Its among the flowers in the miracles of their life that I  am enriched in my faith for who can look on creation  and not see the creator. Silently, silently,  in the stillness I hear a tiny bee humming and I know that God is with me and as  I look a small prayer passes through me saying : 'Gather me in Lord, gather me in as one of your created, enable me to flourish and grow.  

Mane Nobiscum Domine. Remain with us Lord.   Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                          All the variants of the colours