Monday, February 22, 2021

And I called it God

 I will be like the dew of Israel. (Hosea 14:15)

I can see a change of season is coming as I look at the fresh dew lingering on the roses. Fresh on their leaves and  in their petals  and I stay in the garden awhile reflecting on their beauty, their perfume and call it 'God.' Such a prayer, such a moment with God ,such a start to the day. And it comes to mind the lovely words of that song: I come to the garden alone while the dew is still on the roses......and he walks with me and he talks with me and he tells me I am his own.....' (Austin Miles)  

May you also find time and space to linger  awhile with God in the early morning while the dew is still on the roses.

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                   The great love of God O how lavishly given.