Friday, January 17, 2020

He has given us a new birth into a living hope. 1 Peter 1:3
There among the debris of bone  dry grass all but given way to bare soil, lay a collective of fallen branches from a tinder dry tree and  leaves that  have fallen prematurely. It was here I came upon a tiny flower its leaves and blooms trying to defy its surrounding circumstances and it was smiling with colours of pale blue and green upright stems. It was just tiny but its presence packed an enormous  punch in an environment that had all but given up surviving in the dry parched land. Its presence lifted my spirit and I called the flower  hope as I lifted my eyes from the gift to the giver.
May the Lord of Peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways.
Anne, servant of the Lord
Open our eyes that we may see