Friday, July 26, 2024

Draw me in Lord.

For God alone my soul waits in silence. Ps62:1

The naked trees are still. The Grevilia bush, loaded with clusters of honey filled flowers is still, empty of hungry, excited Wattle Birds, the air is so still and the sky is the soft blue of morning light. The birds are still asleep and the face of God is in everything I see and I am touched with the incense of the flowering Daphne and from my sacred space I can feel God drawing me in, drawing  me into himself and resting in the God space of my heart. Its fuel for the day ahead, its set me on the right path for the day, its a warm feeling to fall back on when things are hard and tricky in the day. Its the presence of God travelling with me. Oh not  to be missed, those precious sustaining moments with God. They are yours, they are mine, they are free.

Mane Nobiscum Domine. - Remain with us Lord.    Anne, servant of the Lord.

For God alone my soul waits in silence.